• 100 pageviews per day
  • Free 1 day for testing
  • Session durationup to 30 sec
  • Up to 5 pages per session

Traffic 100

Traffic 100 includes 100 siteviews made by our web browser bots in 24h. Depending on options chosen, bots visit selected number of pages(pages per session) and stay on every single one for selected period of time (session duration). About 90% are new siteviews, remaining 10% are hits immitating returning users. 98% of siteviews made by bots are counted by Google Analytics. Traffic 100 is recommended for new and already existing web sites with a small amount of page content.


System functions that you get access to:
  • choice of coutry from which the traffic is generated
  • Pages per session (number of subpages visited per one session ranging from 1 to 5)
  • Session duration on every page (time set for pages and subpages is the same, ranging from 30 to 120 sec per page
  • Czas trwania wizyty na każdej stronie (czas ustawiony dla domeny głównej jest taki sam jak dla podstron, zakres od 30 do 120 sekund na stronę)
  • Dodatkowe strony wejścia dla bota (do 10 linków w domenie głównej)
  • Po wykupieniu planu wizyt sam decydujesz kiedy system ma rozpocząć działanie
  • Możliwość przedłużenia planu bez konieczności ponownego ustawiania konfiguracji systemu
  • Statystyki wizyt do porównania ze statystykami Google Analytics

Available Options: